Salem County and Local Resources
Salem County Evacuation Maps
Salem County Government Resources
- • Salem County Government Home Page
- • Salem County Health Department
- • Salem County Department of Disability Services
- • Salem County Office on Aging
- • Salem County Sheriff’s Office
- • Salem County Superintendent of Schools
• Salem County Fire Academy
• Local Government Information
State, Federal and Preparedness Resources
- • What is a “State of Emergency” (pdf)
- New Jersey Office of Emergency Management
- • 511 Get Connected and Go free phone and web service that consolidates traffic and transportation information into a one-stop resource for commuters and motorists in motorists.
- • Get Streaming Audio of the NOAA Weather Radio Channel
- • FEMA
- • Protective Actions: (NJ OEM) including evacuation, shelter-in-place and health related actions.
- • Ready.gov – Be informed, make a kit and have a plan. Includes planning tools for families, persons with special needs, seniors, pets, businesses and more. Find all the tools you need for any special circumstances.
- • American Red Cross Disaster Preparedness Resources
- • Red Cross Disaster Safety Checklists
Hazard Mitigation Planning for Salem County
Hazard Mitigation Plan for Four NJ Counties